Showing parents the dos and don'ts of parenting
All our proper Parenting workshops are presented using our unique style that include demonstrations to show parents the dos and don’ts of parenting, effects of their parenting styles, as well as effective tools and strategies they can put into action.
Every workshop incorporates our unique “Principles for proper parenting” that will guide you in any parenting challenge. Workshops help parents acquire and advance their relationship with their children and foster self-love, responsibility, resiliency and self-esteem. You are guaranteed to leave our workshops with new tools that you can begin using immediately. Each of our workshops is:
- Designed for parents, guardians and caregivers and can be tailored for specific audience
- Most of our workshops have duration of 45 minutes and can be tailored to meet your needs depending on the topic we are treating at that moment.
- Available for groups, churches, schools, day care centers, or anywhere parents and caregivers gather.
- We are available to travel to any country to deliver our workshop.
- Workshops can even be done in your home.
General Parenting Consultancy
Our general consultancy program is designed to assist and empower parents with skills to tackle urgent and real life situations that they encounter in their deferent homes. In this consultancy, we offer personalized and private support to address your family’s specific needs.
You will learn tools and strategies designed to nurture healthy development and foster the unique potential of your children. We create parenting plans designed to put you in a path that will enable you to overcome your current and future parenting challenges which at the end will make you a confident proper parent.